Some of Our Services
Our car radiator specialists will assess the condition of your car's radiator and cooling system. Sometimes all a radiator needs is a good clean out to restore your vehicle's cooling performance.
If any issues are diagnosed, we'll determine whether your car's radiator needs replacing or repairing before work commences on it.
- Recore, refurbish and Repair Radiator
- Cars and Utilities
- 4X4 Vehicles
- Vintage Cars
- Buses, Motor Homes
- Mining Equipment
- Machinery Stationary and Mobile
Car Air Conditioning
Our Licenced Air Conditioning Technicians can service, diagnose and repair all makes and car models of Air Conditioning Systems. Our experienced team of Technicians and qualified Mechanics will inspect and be able to provide expert advice and recommendations.
Our Service includes an inspection of the whole system, condition of the condenser, compressor, all pipes, wires, switches, correct clutch operation and a check of the filter/dryers. If repairs are required we will provide a competitive quote and recommendations.Othe Air Conditioning services are
- Leak Detection
- Car Air Conditioning Service
- System Supply and Installation
- Car air-conditioning system upgrades
- Refrigerant gas leak prevention
- Major component repairs and replacement
- Hose repairs and replacement as well as specalised custom built air conditioning hose onsite.
Log Book Servicing
Noosa Radiators & Car Air Conditioning are your dealership alternative for Log Book Servicing. We all know it has to be done, but getting your car serviced is one of those essential jobs to maintain your vehicle and make regular vehicle servicing convenient, simple and a value for money experience.
Logbook servicing on new cars WITHOUT VOIDING THE MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
Servicing on cars outside their warranty period as per manufacturer recommendations, or completely tailored to suit your specific needs or budget;
- We are the alternative to dealers and franchises, with no hidden charges or unexpected extras
- We include a comprehensive vehicle inspection and safety check on every vehicle serviced
- We only use quality oils, fluids and parts
- Experience Mechanicare for yourself; we're confident you'll like the difference
- We service all makes and models: new or old, two or four wheel drive
- Novated lease servicing (RemServ, Fleetcare, FleetPlus, ORIX, etc)
We can help with auto electrical diagnosis and accessories for all vehicle makes and models.
If you are having any electrical problems in your vehicle we will be able to Scan and Diagnose with our up to date scan tools and experienced team of technicians:
- Specialists in Engine Systems for all makes and models
- Safety Lights
- Running Rough
- General Wiring
- Car Starting Issues
Some of the common issues we scam and diagnose and repair are:
- Alternator, Starter Motor & Battery
- Fuses, switches, relays, windscreen wiper systems, horn, electric windows
- If your car just isn’t starting like it used to or is running a bit rough
- It is crucial that your stop lights, indicators, fog & headlights all work. If you are having problems with any of these we can get them working again for you.
A safety certificate (commonly referred to as a roadworthy certificate) is a legal requirement if you want to sell or re-register a light vehicle in Queensland (a car, trailer, motorbike or caravan). It confirms that the vehicle meets a minimum safety standard.
This inspection covers the basic vehicle safety standards for many components including:
- body rust or damage
When you transfer registration of a vehicle, you must give a current safety certificate to the new owner. It is not the new owner's obligation to obtain a safety certificate and you may be fined over $650 for failing to obtain and give a current safety certificate.
You can give the new owner either:
- The original version of a handwritten certificate
- A digital copy of an electronic safety certificate
- The certificate number of an electronic safety certificate
The new owner will not be able to transfer the registration out of your name without a current safety certificate.
Tyre maintenance on your vehicle is important to keep you safe on the road in all climates and weather conditions. That's why we have introduced a comprehensive tyre service.
Preformed by our qualified mechanics the service includes:
- Tyre tread depth check
- Tread wear condition report
- Tyre pressure check and adjustment
- Tyre and wheel balance
- Wheel rotation as required
Brake and Clutch Repairs
Your Brakes are a critical safety system of your vehicle. We have the equipment onsite to repair and machine your rotors. We offer a wide range of services to ensure your brakes are in the best possible shape to keep you and your family safe on the road.
Some of the things we check in the service are:
- Inspect the brake fluid levels and all braking system components
- Check the disc brakes / Drum shoe levels
- Replace the front and Rear Pads if required
- Road Test vehicle to ensure your brakes are operating correctly
We can also offer the following services onite:
- Brake Fluid flush
- Brake Reline and Machine
If your brakes are noisy / vibrate or you want a full brake check please call and book in today.
All Log Book and General Servicing
We are your dealer alternative for all log book servicing that
WON'T VOID YOUR WARRANTY
with no extra hidden costs and high quality products.
Maintain Manufacturer Warranty
We only use High Quality
Factory Trained Technicians
Prepared for the unexpected
Love from Clients
We would not go anywhere else to get our car looked after. Highly recommend Ian and Noosa Radiators staff for exceptional advice, service and keeping your car in top condition.
It has been a few years now since getting my classic Mini radiator repaired and serviced and it is still working perfectly. Thanks.
Had a cracked thermostat & housing + the pipe was on its way out. Ian & the team were outstanding! Explained what was wrong and exceeded any other quotes that I received for the exact same job.
We were up from Brisbane working when our radiator popped, these guys had us back on the road in 2 hours. First class service. Great people. Fully recommended.
I've been going to Noosa Radiators for probably 10+ years now and out of all the mechanics I've tried over the years Ian is hands down the best mechanic I've ever dealt with...
Really fantastic service. Great price, done in a great time frame Had new clutch kit and aircon repair done. Needed job done ASAP (expecting the worse but hoping for the best)